Monday, March 23, 2009

God living

Haha..I believe i had to start blogging alr..i had stop blogging last time becoz i had a journal, and i could write more personal things. like my struggle and stuff..haha..but i LOST my book in the Cab! when i was on my way back from camp, I forgotten to take my goodie bag! and my journal is in it! wa! but nvm, i belief that God had a plan for me to forget my goodie bag, if my journal could aid the taxi uncle to come to know God and accept God, im willing, im happy..An lost soul is more important than a lost journal..haha! And i don't know blogging could be inpactful for people. I don know who, might be someone i know, or jus random guys from America that read this blog. Let mi be one of the channel for God to lead people to come and know God..seriously, i feel honor that God used mi..Realli honor! God of heaven and earth come and use u, will u feel honor? haha...And God didnt neglect me in one side despite there are so many christian out there, and to do his will is my honor..realli, jus like what Paul say in phillipian, To gain God, we can consider what we lost for God is rubbish..Becoz he is more worthy than everything in this world, add tgt..haha.

Seriously, very glad that God is in my life..I starting to see the purpose God had for mi, for each action, and why he is doing this in the pass..therefore each day, i trust the Lord more...I found out that the love of God is hard to define, we cant say that we had fully understand the love of God, if we say so, mean we don know what God's love is all bout. I wish to know more, get closer to God, closer closer closer Lord! he is jus so real in my life to neglect...

I had asked for a job from God for last few month, God gave me some short period job, like 4days job, 1day job...and i ask God why i couldnt get a real part time or full time job..now i understood..God provide me with these jobs first, becoz there is a church camp coming up, and he don want me to miss it...in the camp first day, i recieve a call from a company, they ask mi to help them work for them until my school reopen! PRAISE THE LORD, seriously, God had planned all this, he know that i have a camp coming up, and it will be hard to off for 3days straight, somemore is weekend...den he gave me a job that sufficient enough for me to work till school reopen after the camp...wow....unbeliever true God...True greatness come from God..thanks you Jesus.. Lord make me a difference maker, im truely a daddy boy, i can't live without my heavenly father...pls pls pls...so much of joy i have from God.
I pray that all this will not be taken away, God is infront of my life, i give up my right, every of my right! i got no rights as a human as my right is from God, one right that will be in my heart onli. The right of being children of God..everliving God..unbeliever true

No comments:

Post a Comment