Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Being obedience

I wan to be like Paul. A servant of Christ Jesus, walking through the whole world, being obedience to God vision, proclaiming of the Gospel, day and day. I realli wan to be like him, i wanted to be an obedience child of God. God had shown mi lots of Love, that love that is over flowing to me from God, nth can surpass that. I can wait, realli to take the overflowing love from God, and share it to other people, so that through him, everyone who is hunger is full, everyone who is empty is filled, everyone who is sad, recieve joy, everyone who think they nv had enough will be sastified. The God of Jacob, God of David, God of Moses, Also, is my God, realli give me the heart of not stopping to proclaim him. My heart will nv be sadded, my mouth will nv stop proclaiming, my hand and my leg are for you! God.

While i was finding through my past christian drawer jus now, i saw this song, that realli impact me, this song is call, "make a difference", i believe that it the Lord ask mi, "Are you ready to make a difference?"
I gonna make a difference in this world, starting from my family, my friends, my school, my country to the world..

Verse 1:

Would you Lord, Take a look at our hands
Everything we had, use it for your plan
Would you Lord, Take a look at our Heart
Mould me, refine me
As You set us apart

Chorus:

We want to run to the altar
And catch the fire
To stand in the gap
Between the living and the dead
Give us a heart of compassion
For a world without vision
We will make a difference
Bringing hope to our land

This Song is so much of a impact, and i jus realise that this songs is written by city harvest church. Haha.. Realli, God is so faithful to us, and so much love us, we cant be selfish to onli let our self know. Let go out there, to those wandered soul, tell of the Gospel to them. Realli love Paul, he is a man of God. Rejoice becoz he suffered for God. i will do the same! Thank God!

No comments:

Post a Comment