Monday, February 9, 2009

God is concern

John 17:17 Sanctify (set apart to be maked holy) them by the truth; your word is truth.

John 16:23-24 "In the day you will no longer ask me anything. I tell u the truth, my father will give you whatever you ask in my name. Until now you have no asked for anything in my name. Ask and you will recieve, and your joy will be complete."

John 16:13 "But when he, the spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all truth."

John 15:18 "If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first."

John 21:3-7 ""i am going out to fish," Simon Peter told them, and they said, "we'll go with you" So they when out and got into the boat, but that night they caught nothing.
Early in the morning, Jesus stood on the shore, but the disciples did not realise that it was Jesus.
he called out to them, "Friends, haven't you any fish?"
"No," they answered.
He said, " throw your net on the right side of the boat and you will find some."
When the did, they were unable to haul the net because of the large number so fish.
Then the disciple whom Jesus loved said to Peter, "It is the Lord!""

While i had been reading through the book of John today, God had impress me something in my heart to tell me to remind my fellow brother of Christ and myself. God told me, It is by power from him that we are doing his will rather than the power from us. And told me that he really care for us. He always wanted us to seek help from him, and gave us power through his name to do all things in accordance of his will. He always us to say wif him and never been lead to temptation but lead to repentance.
He is always helping us in all aspect of our life, the truth bout us is that we never noticed it. I pray for everyone of us, anyone that had read the msg from God through me that we will always be more aware of God blessing and give thanks. Everything that had been happening in our life now, it is not by coincidence but is God doing. Thing might not be Good at time, our spiritual life maybe be dry at time, but God as us to asked and pray, and he will give.
God also been faithful to my prayer, i ask if i as a sinner and a human being, can do his will, am i ready, and God told me to be guild by the spirit of truth, Holy spirit..
God is so faithful to our group, i can see the desire of every individual that for the growth of the group, we will do everything! God i pray that our desire you see in each of our heart, we cry out to u that there will be a revival in this place!
Let have faith that it will happen because we had already asked! God will stir us up like nv before because the harvest is here, and im sure of it! woooo!! let rejoice=DDDDDDD!!

No comments:

Post a Comment