Friday, February 6, 2009

Bread of Life

John 6:35 "Then Jesus declared,"I am the bread of life. He who comes to me wil never go hungry, and he who believe in me will never be thirsty."

Indeed he is our daily bread, we had to seek his word daily. Well, guys God is remind me this, that only he who seek Jesus and believe in him will have enternal life. I had asked in my prayer for God to lead me to be be righteous before him, make me be a true Christian. It is good that to always check ur heart, whether u still on the correct track that God wan us to be. So God answered my prayer, giving me this verse. Something i would like to share is that It is true that we might side track sometime as God people. Like doing what is right before God but yet don seek God. Trying our very best to meet up what should be done as a christian.

But God is telling us, jus seek him! We are weak when we depend on ourselves (on doing what is righteous), God is telling us today that seek him and his kingdom, feed on the bread of his. I mean we just have to seek him! and all the path of being a christian will be lead by God.
"Let go and Let God."
I believe that God will lead us to be a righteous man. And can u imagine, that the creator of all living, the one who blow the wind and calm the sea, is with us, supporting us all the way. How will be loss the battle against the devil?
Feed on the daily bread today, the word is important. We were discussing ytd that the word is really very important. The bible is just like a problem solving kits! and it jus better because the kits will always know wht problem u are having. God will answer to u, whatever u might ask for, and even u don ask for it, he will answer accordingly to what u need!
I think that is really very amazing!
Did u have ur daily bread today?

No comments:

Post a Comment