Thursday, February 5, 2009

Introduction

Hi, everyone im ephraim here. I create tis blog because really wanted to testify that God is real to u guys. God had been faithful to me all this while and had been showering me blessing each day and i wanted to praise God through here, at the same time testify bout his goodness and his existence. Pardon me for my gammatical error or spelling error if i do so=D
However jus wanted to tell u guys that God is real and He love us.
First i gonna start out on how God love us!
U guys must be wondering why people associate cross with Christianity.

When God created us, He meant for us to know Him. Not just know Him but to have a real personal relationship with Him just like a child with a good loving father.But we are sinful and basically don’t always choose to do the right things. You see when we do wrong things (may it cheating or lying or even having anger in the heart) it is ‘sin’ in the eyes of God. This decision to sin causes us to be separated from God

Nevertheless, man may still tries to reach God by living a good life, doing good works and following a certain good religion. All these so called “human efforts” just does not work, nothing will, at least not without God.

So what did God do? As I shared earlier, He sent His only son Jesus Christ to this world. Though He did not do anything wrong, He was wrongly persecuted and was punished on the cross. When He died, He paid the price of all our sins and created a path for us back to God.

Now this is so wonderful because it’s God’s gift to us. We can now decide to cross over by admitting that we have sinned and needed His forgiveness and leadership in our life.

That how the cross being associate with Jesus and christian=DD It really amazing how God work through people and God really spoke to me alot in the pass few weeks. Just for ur information, I had left God 2years ago, when i was Sec4. And im back to God, just few weeks ago, God came and called me back. God had been showing his presence to me and make me realise that i need him. God agape love is so strong that i need to testify.

John 3:16 "For God so love the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believe in him shall not perish but have enternal life"

I had been doing nth for the pass few days..since im having holiday, i have nth to do, so jus did the same thing everyday. So i pray that i could do sth meaningful today, and im ready to do God works=DD And at nite, Jolene, kai en they all called me out to have supper. They say whole jurong most good porridge. There is no more bus, so by saving some money, i try walk to somewhere nearer to take a cab. And praise the lord, that he gave me strength, to walk from my hus all the way to Chinese Garden! feeling not tired at all! After i met them, we had a talk at the coffee shop, they were sharing to be bout this book called "He is closer den u think" if i not wrong. They say it a good book, so try borrow it from kai en guys! LOl.. ok, after that we move to Gordon hus downstair, chill out there. It was a nice chat wif them=D

After Gordon when home at 4. We chill abit den follow Jolene back to her hus area. We sat down near the bus stop to wait for 6am so that there will be no midnite charge.. during the period, there are lots of student at the bus stop waiting for their bus. God hinted us to go evangelise on them, and we know God is with us. He gave us alot of chances to share christ to them. It been so long since we share bridge diagram to people and especially for me, i might had forgotten how to teach. But God gave me the wisdom to speak, and i really feel that holy spirit is speaking through me, That i successfully share to one of them. After sharing, I have so much feel for joy in my heart that i had testify his goodness. Even though he might not bother to contact me and come to church, but i know a seed is sow in his heart, and God will work in him=DDDD I then remember that i had made a prayer on this today, to do God work today, and God yet again without fall answered my prayer! Im so look forward on this sat service, may God use us in every aspect on our life and group his church abundantly=DDD

I going to bed now le, God is with u!

Mark 28:18-20 "Then Jesus came to them and said,"All authority in heaven and on earth had been given to me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have Commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age."

No comments:

Post a Comment