Sunday, February 8, 2009

Faithful Being

God o God! how can i say bout u! u are too Good to us!
that we sinner don deserve
O Lord almighty, u are the Lord of all thing
All creation, all land and grass
All animal, and all insect
All human being, Living thing
Yet God, u wanted to be wif us
U long to have a relationship wif us
Because that u Love us, u cant bear to see us die in sin
You send your only Son
The One u love most, and become Man
We sinner yet kill him, Giving false testimony bout the person who wanted to help us
God already knew before we ever did it
but he still forgive as his love for us is unconditional
God,do we still have the choose?
why do people still doubt ur love?
Father O Lord, u still gave us to choose whether we can believe in you or don't
God, I love u
And hereby, i shall testify your love for me
thank you my Father.
Im now in TNSA4, with a group of loving people in my group. It really, is God blessing that i can be with this group. They really are people who are crazy for God. I am so much encourage by them, they speak bout God, do bout God, eat wif God, Work for God.
And God had told me, from that group of people that, he really is so real. Different type of people there, Praise the Lord, that God touch everyone there! All wif the same God of Service Jesus make me so much excited for God.
Today we had caregroup today, God had answered my prayer for mi to serve him, i wan to serve him greater! i want to Do more things for him! becoz he is worthy to be praise. O Lord i cry out to u, may u use me, don pass me by, use me to impact the people around me God almighty!
God had been constantly reminding me this days, bout working through the power of him and not from us. Because we may be spiritually tired at times, and God is telling us that u may be tired, because u are doing it through the power of yourself, God asked u, seek first his kingdom, and everything will be answer!
God also impress me much telling me to go all out for him. Stop staying still God said, and move out! God called me to move out of my comfort zone and give him my best.. I believe there is a great havest coming! We will have a break through! Because God is here wif us! Im so excited to go out now.
And I especially Love this songs,
I don't care what they say about me
It's alright, it's alright
I don't care what they think about me
It's alright, they'll get it one day
Cause' I love you, and I'll follow you
You are my, my life
I will read my bible and pray
I will follow you all day
I don't care what it costs anymore
Cuz' you gave it all and I'm following you
I don't care what it takes anymore
No matter what happens I'm going your way
All Day
All Day now
All Day
Anyone around can see
just how good you've been to me
For all my friends who don't know you
I pray that you would save them too
This Song is great. I would really like to be litat! I believe that God is working, in our CG, and i had faith that God is gonna do sth earth shaking in our group! Let be Crazy for Jesus! Whoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment