Tuesday, February 10, 2009

did u find?


Hey hey, Wonderful day today, When out to meet donald today! We had lunch tgt, not consider eat tgt, but i eat den he watch..LOl..the fish Zinger is so nice! wa! i still can rmb the smell! Anyway, after the lunch, we when on to talk mrt to bugis becoz Donald wan to go there get sth. We when on shopping and stuff, talk bout lots of things. Den we when to find my dad, den we had dinner. Wa, the lunch and dinner interver is less den 2hours!

We sat down and talk for some time, I i really wan to affirm Donald that he is a very wise person, and he told me alot of things that i realli learn alot. Something tat he say struck mi, and i think it very true. That, we never know when Satan would attack us, we can say that he is powerful, because it had been observe that people come and go in church, i also been through it. From this, we can show that Satan really know how to attack a person, knowing that person weakness and attack it.
Many of time people might say that they will never leave God, they will stick with him 4ever. But satan is able to constantly attack our weakness. And these faithfill christian still do leave God. We must be always on our guard that satan might attack anytime! But thank God that God never forsake nor neglect us. God is more powerful than Satan! And God would left his children alone. So it is important that we always seek him first, for answer when satan attack.
Matthew 6:33 "But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well."
1 Chronicles 22:19 "Now devote your heart and soul to seeking the LORD your God. Begin to build the sanctuary of the LORD God, so that you may bring the ark of the covenant of the LORD and the sacred articles belonging to God into the temple that will be built for the Name of the LORD.""
Seek him always and God will help! And after i hear wht Donald told me, it really strengthen my faith that when the time comes, i will be on my guard! i will have my sword wif me, which is the Bible! And the devil cant lay a hands on me because the God almighty is with me! I urdge everyone of us to be prepare to fight against the devil!
Haha! and we cfm win if we stick to God, i assure you!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Lord also remind me bout sth when i was on my way walking back home. Because that i jus lost my job, and that i dono whether i can substian myself. I really wan to trust God, and put all my worry away, because God will fill up my needs. I pray that i can entrust everything of my life to him and let him be the chief control!
Matt 6;25-34 "Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more important than food, and the body more important than clothes? Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?
"And why do you worry about clothes? See how the lilies of the field grow. They do not labor or spin. Yet I tell you that not even Solomon in all his splendor was dressed like one of these. If that is how God clothes the grass of the field, which is here today and tomorrow is thrown into the fire, will he not much more clothe you, O you of little faith? So do not worry, saying, 'What shall we eat?' or 'What shall we drink?' or 'What shall we wear?' For the pagans run after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them. But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.
Mark 8:34 "Then he called the crowd to him along with his disciples and said: "If anyone would come after me, he must deny himself and take up his cross and follow me."
Matthew 19:21 "Jesus answered, "If you want to be perfect, go, sell your possessions and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me.""
So people, trust in the Lord! woo! And friday is comin! let trust in the lord! yea!

No comments:

Post a Comment