Monday, February 9, 2009

The Unforseeable

Hey hey! everybody, i forget to share bout the blessing that God gave me ytd, it is really very amazing. When i was on my way out of home, i was thinking to myself, whether if i will have enough cash to top up ez-link and yet have enough to eat tonight that day. While i was tinking that, i stick my hand into my pocket and took out my money pouch, den i feel paper texture type material. So i pull it out and it was a blessing from God! another 7bucks! i look into my pouch and counted, and i alr had my allowance, why will i have extra 7bucks?! it must be God blessing to mi! im so happy. I waited at my busstop for quite some time, so i prayed that the bus would come fast because im alr late! but still the bus didnt come. And after some time i prayed again, and ask if it is his will of the bus not coming, if not i pray that the bus will immediatly come if not i will be very late. When i open my eyes, the bus came immediatly came!
Praise the lord! So i got up the bus and reach there in 15min. Because my phone is down, so i can't make any call, neither can ppl call through. So i waited for Jian feng at Je for around 20min, and i was so panicked that he would had gone himself. And it really a blessing, that if God would had let the bus come immediatly, i would had waited there for 35min and panick even more.

I learn a great lesson by God, jus by a simple waiting of bus. He taught mi that many of time, we as christian, prayed to him for a request and would like it to answer it immediatly. When the prayer is not answered, we might at time doubt God, tat if God is realli there? But God through this event, told me that he is always there. And he do answer to prayer, only that we didnt notice..Answering prayer doesnt always mean that is the result that u wanted, but he will give wht best for you. Because he is God, he can see wht is ahead of us, and give us wht is good to us.

Matthew 7:11 If you, then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give good gifts to those who ask him!

I think that verse is very true. So God is telling us, rejoice at our toughest time, because the Lord, you God, always give us wht needed of us. The thing we had to do is to trust God!

God had challenge mi recently to bring my family to come and know christ. I had a plan wif God that i first gonna bring my sis over, so had been praying for her salvation starting from ytd. God had been faithful to me, today i wake up, there are 2of my sis friends came over to our hus. Sis told mi that one of them is from my church, Hope singapore, and she is serving in the usher team! Praise the Lord, the day of my sis salvation is near! I can't wait to see my sis serving wif me tgt. And when we got home, we will share of God greatness to each other! whoo!!

I had asked God just now on how to handle when there is big group of new believer that would be coming soon when the reap the harvest, and God told mi to stay and be lead by the holyspirit, Pray with the group, and praise God. I utterly believe that the holy spirit will speak before us when it comes to testifying him=D im sure that we will be worry or scare when we speak of God truth to people, but God is there for us!

Genesis 26:24 "That night the LORD appeared to him and said, "I am the God of your father Abraham. Do not be afraid, for I am with you; I will bless you and will increase the number of your descendants for the sake of my servant Abraham.""

No comments:

Post a Comment