Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Righteous before him

I jus came back, When clubbing wif my ex-classmate today. God realli spoke to me today, in the club, when all thing get so noisy, God whisper to me and remind me sth. Before i go clubbing, i had pray that God would lead me out of any temptation there, and really follow what is righteous before God. And God really granted my prayer to him and he lead mi out of temptation alot of times.

At there i had observe that God had show me what the world is like. Girls wanting to get lay on, and guys wanted to get lucky that nite, and u will be amaze how much effort they put in to increase their sexual desire to any person. And i am very worry, God had shown mi that the world is not what is seem to be, but even worst.

And therefore i had a message from God through me, that God warth is coming upon human! He who sin and doesnt repend is going to where he belong, to the enternal flame. God is fill wif holy anger, that people not jus Sin but constantly urdge people to Sin. God holy anger is going to come on human being one day, that all who believe that he is God will recieve enternal life.

I was there jus now, had i really feel sian, i really wish that the dance thing could end earlier. I believe it the holy spirit that is guiding me because i don feel a thing last time when my clubbing hype is going on.

There is another message that God wanted me to bring across is that, are you a salt and light for God? If a salt lost it saltiness, will it be maked salty again? It will be throw to the floor and get condemn. We are the light of the world, we need to spread our light to mi, because we are working toward, of the image of our creator? are you right wif God? You might think that being right wif God is bout going to church, say wht is right to people, and being holy on sat. But God is telling you brothers, that it is not jus that! Anger? steal? Jealous? Envy? hate? complain?
All this God is concern! there is nth call small sin or big sin, sin is sin! There is many many more! therefore repend as the kingdom of heaven is near! Christian out there, u all know urself well wht we had been doin, God know every of our heart! Rededicate to God and put God first in everything of our life! God had said that those who are righteous before him will definitely be bless by God. Trust in the lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment